Restaurant web design
to know more please watch the following video:
Monday, February 20, 2012
Characteristics of Good Restaurant Website
Many customers visit a restaurant's website looking for a certain information that they couldn't find somewhere, Your website should provide all this information.
You are wondering how you can provide this info and what your website should contain in order to get customer satisfaction, well here are some few suggestions about how you can have a good restaurant website:
- MENU: You should have a special page for you menu, showing all your items, a description of every item, and price, having a PDF form of your menu only is not enough.
- RESERVATION: If you are a casual restaurant you should have a reservation section, your customers can reserve a place on a specific date from your website.
- RESTAURANT ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER: Don't forget to show your address on the first page of your website, this help your customers to locate you easily, and also it helps you website ranks higher on search engines
- MAP: Include a map of your location on your first page, you can get this fromGoogle places. Map will help your customers to find you and get directions to your restaurant.
- Testimonial section: It is essential to provide on your website your customers reviews, if you are doing good, reviews will be positive and thus increasing the opportunity to gain new customers
- Daily or Monthly Specials: Announce to your customers your daily or monthly specials, for example " January's Special: Foot long sandwich, chips, drink, and cookies for only $6.99"
- Restaurant Hours: Specify your Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner hours.
- SOCIAL LINKS: Interact with your customers on Facebook, Twitter....